The Circle City is drawing national attention in many areas – now more than ever. From the local foodie scene to the arts, we are a community of proud residents committed to making Indy great…
We’re proud to be home to:
- Easiest Place to Buy a Home by Realtor.com
- #1 Airport in North America by Airports Council International
- Named Best in the U.S. 2015 by Lonely Planet.
- #9 on the Forbes 2015 Most Affordable Cities
- Top 20 Best Cities for Young Professionals in 2016 by Forbes
- The Indianapolis 500 – which will celebrate the 100th running in 2016
- The shrimp cocktail at St. Elmo Steak House, recognized as an ‘American Classic’ by the James Beard Foundation.
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, the largest children’s museum in the world. Plus other top family attractions.
- Shapiro’s, which USA Today called one of America’s greatest delis.
- A bustling local restaurant scene. More information here.
- Several growing suburbs with award-winning school districts, arts and cultural attractions and unique neighborhoods.
- No Mean City wants more people to live in Indy articles by IndyStar
Our neighborhoods are something to brag about:
- Meridian Hills
- Meridian Kessler
- Butler Tarkington
- Broad Ripple
- Downtown and surrounding neighborhoods
Don’t forget our widely acclaimed suburbs!