Incredible Location in Gated Oakmont
The coveted, gated community of Oakmont provides convenience of Indy with the feel of a private getaway in Washington Twp. Built by Aaron Cohen, the home has been tastefully renovated throughout. Entering, you’re greeted with an abundance of natural light, vaulted ceilings, built-ins, & quality craftsmanship. The chef’s kitchen, boasting Sub-Zero & Thermador appliances, opens to the family room, perfect for entertaining. Dual main-level offices offer great working space. A true master retreat beckons with a private balcony and his & her closets. The lower level, perfect for kids & grandkids, walks out to the Gunite pool. Cedar shake roof, 3 car heated garage, 2 additional bedrooms, workout room, generator, abundant storage & lush landscaping.
Experience this home at www.8506Oakmont.com
4123 Wythe Lane | $1,850,000
Luxury living at its finest in coveted Sycamore Springs’ gated section. A Gary Nance design, home is outfitted w/ the finest finishes & boasts many updates. A true chef’s kitchen, renovated by Indiana Kitchen Company, showcases suede granite, Cambria marble, dual islands and high-end appliances. Relax in main level master with newly remodeled master bath retreat completed by Indiana Kitchen Company. Work from home in stunning main level office with built-in cabinetry – also top-level finishes and design by Indiana Kitchen Company. Enjoy the outdoors on tiered deck & patio, professionally landscaped with inground pool & fully-fenced yard. Other amenities include oversized, heated 3-car garage with unfinished area above, basement complete with workshop, wet bar, exercise area & wine cellar. Close to great shopping, restaurants and award-winning schools.
7798 North Pennsylvania Street
Meridian Hills | $1,825,000
Imagine a home where the renovations are likely the most structurally sound in the area, the quality is far beyond what you just see on the surface and the details were not overlooked…and it sits in one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in Indianapolis listed for sale.
Inspections resulted in deconstruction of basement (drywall and ceiling) and master suite (ceiling and partial drywall) to further inspect and correct numerous structural, electrical and plumbing items including but not limited to beam supports, floor systems (joists and cantilevers), plumbing (replacement of significant amount of old pvc piping with new pex) and addition of proper ventilation in basement for combustion air. Specifically, basement and master suite were deconstructed.
Structural support was added above master suite, structural support was added throughout the basement ceiling, and 7 existing/warped wooden support beams in basement were removed and replaced with 7 new 4” steel adjustable basement support posts following complete exposure and prep. During reveal, all electrical and plumbing inspected by City and corrections were made to meet or exceed code. Cosmetic covering built with drywall frames was added around 5 columns. All areas reconstructed and refinished.
Entire three level deck was deconstructed, and new support posts, beams, joists, etc., were installed as well as the regrading of landscaping underneath deck to draw water from house. The existing wooden railing was replaced with Azek Reserve railing/balusters/post sleeves, steps were reconstructed and a steel gate across steps down to basement was added. Backyard was re-sodded and re-landscaped following deck removal and replacement. Installed Iron Fencing (Glidden Fence) to enclose backyard.
Extensive insulation additions throughout attics (full and knee-wall), walls (both levels) and ceilings including but not limited to removing existing insulation, foam spraying, installing higher R-value fiberglass batting, blowing energy control cellulose, tented waterlines in attic spaces, cut out floored areas to blow cellulose to stop air infiltration beneath floors, sprayed urethane foam over existing fiberglass batting to seal walls, wrapped recess lights and fireplace fluepipe, drilled and dry-blew exterior wall SW corner.
Bone Dry Roofing thoroughly inspected roof and performed preventative maintenance – cleaned (moss), cut trim boards and added flashing, re-nailed ridge vents, sealed nail pops, reworked few shingles, etc.
Additionally, many systems were added or upgraded:
• Redesigned/added to gutters, trenched, extended downspouts and buried, regraded slope of yard, especially under deck, re-sealed behind deck, added boulders to push water from house.
• Added complete alarm system (Digitech Custom Audio & Video) including new controller, backup battery, wireless transmitter, transformer, siren speakers and driver, keypads, door transmitters, smoke detectors, and wireless glass break detectors
• Added (Digitech) Control4 Multi Room/Multi Zone Audio Visual System with home theatre (surround audio/video), exercise room (audio & video), lower level bar (audio), Hearth Room (audio/visual), Kitchen (audio), Library (audio), Living Room (audio), Master bedroom (audio), Master bedroom (audio/video), deck (audio). WiFi Router and access points.
• Installed new sewage pump/lift station
• Added PremierOne Epoxy Floor to garage
• Added new garage high lift opener allowing for lift and 4th car
• Added gas garage heater
• Installed new 75-gallon Powervent water heater with new venting for water heater and furnace
• Installed new hot water recirculating pump
• Installed Kinetico Water Softener
• Installed whole-house carbon water filter
• Installed humidifier
• Installed Wet Switch Flood Detector with electronic overflow control
• Upgraded HVAC systems, both upstairs and down, with Pure Air system and Germicidal UV lights; replaced blower motor, brought electrical to code
• Added additional built-ins to master bedroom and added built-in to bedroom above master
• Added Hunter Douglas motorized shades in master bath and guest bed/bath #1, nonmotorized blinds guest bath #2
• Added handicapped grab bars to guest bath
• Added wooden rollout shelves to kitchen (right and left of stove, right island cabinet)
• Replaced wine cooling unit in kitchen
• Added backyard water spigot
• Added new backyard hardscape area, seat-wall and grill patio
• Added additional landscape bed across from grill patio
At the center of convenience, these properties are close to award-winning schools, the city’s best shopping and dining and also offer an easy commute to major thoroughfares. We’ve worked with Gradison Design Build to offer a home plan perfect for a lot – but you can bring your builder as well. Call Sam to walk the lots, learn more about the available plans or bring your builder to review the property.